AND LIKE 5 BANANA peppers!
And Tomatoes!
AND!!!!! Zucchini!!! :)
I feel like a garden momma! :)
Last week in class, my geometry and precal classes worked on designing their own board games to review the material. I assigned each of them a unit and they had to create their questions based on that unit. On Friday, they got to go around and play each others board games for their last review. When they were done, they all voted on their favorite and the winning group got an extra ten points on the project grade. It turned out to be a WONDERFUL project and the kids absolutely loved playing all the games!
This was the winning game for first block. The kids designed it after Candy Land. Look closer at the game board pieces...do you recognize anyone? (blue shirt and pink skirt....THAT'S ME!)
Some other games:
Today, I made mom's famous chicken pot pie and put little mice (no significance) on top :)
And finally, when I came home yesterday, Grey had spent all day cleaning the house! He put a bunch of stuff away, did a load of laundry, folded it, and put it away, and cleaned the kitchen. When I got home today, he had cleaned both bathrooms AND he bought me these. :)
Aren't I the luckiest gal ever? Love ya buddy :)
Happy Wednesday!
-B

Yay! What a sweet guy! :)
ReplyDelete