Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Almost Summer!

In honor of summer break coming up, I thought I'd go back to last summer and relive some memories :)

Grey and I built a concrete wall:




I graduated with my master's:
(no pictures...I boycotted walking :) )

I was in Chapel Hill with this lovely lady!







These kitties were born:






I exercised a lot:


Dad and I set up my classroom (insert nerves like crazy here):




Guess what's coming up this summer?!
The James family is going on their first vacation in 15 years! Yes, we haven't been on a vacation since I was in the 3rd grade. You know what?! We're STOKED and can hardly wait! Sweet little Nora will be with us trying out the ocean for the first time, we're going to bake/cook lots of goodies, we're going on our annual "Shop till you drop" trip (literally...ask me and I'll tell you stories later. To wet your appetite, think Jenny, a table with underwear, and the imfamous chin dance), we're going to dance it out to Just Dance 2 on the Wii, play lots of card games and spoons, watch movies like Tangled and Despicable Me....we're going to have so much fun! Be on the lookout for that in July!

Happy almost summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment