CLICK HERE!
Except mine isn't going to be nearly as impressive/creative/hilarious as Kristi's. She's just that good. :)
1. One of my good friends Meredith got married this past Saturday and she was one of the most gorgeous brides I've ever seen. That isn't the part that I didn't know...I always knew she was a looker, but the part that stood out to me was this: She and James make me sick. There, I said it and I'm purely saying it with a sense of humor, so don't shoot me. :)
Seriously, to be that in love was amazing. It was so evident that they loved each other that it was absolutely precious. During their ceremony they kept whispering to each other and giggling...I loved it. Love, love, loved it.
2. Grey can clean up REAL good :)
3. Dancing in 3 inch heels does yucky stuff to apparently only one out of your ten toes which leads me to this new discovery: I must really dance awkwardly. If any of you are aware of this, please save me the embarrasement and just keep it to yourselves. Thank you.
4. (Please ignore the wretchedness of this picture). This is what happens during a tickle fight between husbands and wives and by "this," I mean, SOMEONE GETS WHACKED IN THE EYEBALL WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S HEAD.
Please note the blue-ish shiner appearing under my left eye.
That is all, thank you.
Beck-ster

No comments:
Post a Comment