I've been working on crafts to decorate the house with and out of the following words (not in any particular order), can you guess which one I spelled wrong?
Marriage
Compromise
Isn't
About
Got it?
Have you thought about it?
Really?
Ready?
Ok- I misspelled ISN'T! Boo me. I spelled it Is'nt and then tried to convince Grey that he was wrong. Not only did I misspell it, but I had painted that word on a canvas board...so...back to the very beginning. I had to paint over it (which I had already done about 3 times) and start over. Grrr me.
Also, I thought you'd like to know that I went grocery shopping with a two year old today. Ole Grey lagged behind during the whole trip in walmart and asked me (more like begged me) if he could have a big bouncy ball and a sandbox in our house.
I tell ya, life is never dull with him around! :)
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment