Happy Father's Day to the world's best daddy!
*Only MY dad would dance with me to Soulja boy at my wedding (if you don't believe me, go look at the videos on my facebook page...Thanks Sammi for taping it!!!)
*Only MY dad would take me fishing and play catch with me in the yard growing up
*Only MY dad would perfect the fish fry cocktail sauce and refuse to give the recipe out :)
*Only MY dad would tickle you until you peed in your pants unless you yelled out the magic word, SQUIRREL!!!!!
*Only MY dad would spend 3-4 days helping me set up my classroom so I wasn't overwhelmed when school started
*Only MY dad would love me unconditionally regardless of how big a pain in the tush I can be.
Thanks for being my daddy dad! I love you so much! Happy Father's Day!
-B
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment