This week marks the official "First Week of Summer Vacation!"
Yay.
Friday was my last day at school. We ended up staying until about noon (playing card games) until report cards were printed and then we packed up and went home. It was kind of sad knowing that it's going to be two months before I step into that building again. On the other hand, it's sad knowing that I only have TWO MONTHS before I step into that building again. Let's take a vote on how many years I actually end up teaching... :)
Saturday, we threw Susan a couple's shower. It was a little disappointing at first. We invited 10-15 couples other than Susan and Will and it turned out that only one other couple could make it. Mom and I had spent lots of time making food for 30 people so of course, we were kind of bummed. However, it turned out to be completely perfect. It was much more relaxing with the six of us and we were really just able to talk about life, marriage, and expectations. Of course, we are still eating leftovers even after giving Susan and Will, Jessie and Bailey, and mom food to take with them. I'm about sick of cake balls and chicken salad. EK!
Sunday, Grey and I drove down to Charleston for one of my college friend's wedding. It was amazingly beautiful. It was outside at the country club located by a river and of course, Meena looked just stunning! We ended up hanging out at Kiawah Sunday evening into Monday afternoon. It was a wonderful little vacation for us!
Below are random pictures from the weekend...completely out of order. I'm feeling lazy right now. :)
Yesterday, some of us went to a Greenville Drive game
Yay.
Friday was my last day at school. We ended up staying until about noon (playing card games) until report cards were printed and then we packed up and went home. It was kind of sad knowing that it's going to be two months before I step into that building again. On the other hand, it's sad knowing that I only have TWO MONTHS before I step into that building again. Let's take a vote on how many years I actually end up teaching... :)
Saturday, we threw Susan a couple's shower. It was a little disappointing at first. We invited 10-15 couples other than Susan and Will and it turned out that only one other couple could make it. Mom and I had spent lots of time making food for 30 people so of course, we were kind of bummed. However, it turned out to be completely perfect. It was much more relaxing with the six of us and we were really just able to talk about life, marriage, and expectations. Of course, we are still eating leftovers even after giving Susan and Will, Jessie and Bailey, and mom food to take with them. I'm about sick of cake balls and chicken salad. EK!
Sunday, Grey and I drove down to Charleston for one of my college friend's wedding. It was amazingly beautiful. It was outside at the country club located by a river and of course, Meena looked just stunning! We ended up hanging out at Kiawah Sunday evening into Monday afternoon. It was a wonderful little vacation for us!
Below are random pictures from the weekend...completely out of order. I'm feeling lazy right now. :)
Yesterday, some of us went to a Greenville Drive game
Cucumbers!
Us at the beach.

I figured out what those little egg sacs were...click closer if you're curious!
My reading material for the trip down to Charleston (Thanks MOM!)
Peace.
-B


No comments:
Post a Comment