2013 -
Grey and I both have some goals:
Grey wants to be able to squat 405 lbs by April. (He's currently at 335lbs)
I'm still currently training for my half marathon in March...we'll see how long that continues :)
Grey is taking his first actuary exam some time in the spring semester (it'll be the first of seven that he'll have to take). He only has to take and pass the first two before he can get a job
My New Year's Resolution?
Get into couponing!
Upcoming Events:
My friend from kindergarten is getting married
We're hoping to go on our first cruise with some college friends
I've got another mud run in April
What did we do in 2012?
Celebrated 2 years of marriage
I ran my first mud run
Grey and I ran a color run
We got a gym membership! :)
We finished our second year of teaching and started our third
We found a church that we adore and thus decided to stay in Spartanburg
I finished the quilt for our bed (took me 8 months!)
We went to the mountains, Florida, Savannah, and Asheville
2012 was a WONDERFUL year - full of love, health, and happiness! Thanks Jesus!
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

make sure to add "keep up the awesome blog" to your goals for 2013! (or is that a given?) and do NOT give up on the half marathon! you will feel amazing after you've completed it. maybe not in the first few minutes (at that point you might decide you are clinically insane), but after you recover a little, you'll be so pumped!
ReplyDeletesounds like you and grey had a fantastic year! i am so glad for you! miss you guys!
-steph P
speaking of friend cruise...we need to chat. We're trying to figure out how to spread out my vacation days this year.
ReplyDelete