Tuesday, December 18, 2012

2 years of wedded bliss

Ahhhh...As of this exact moment, we've been married for 2 years. :)

Can you believe it?!  Not this girl.
I seriously look at Grey all the time and say:
"WHAT?!  We can't snuggle IN A BED!  We're not married!" (and then he just laughs at me and reminds me "gently" that yes, indeed we are)
"Can you believe we're married?!"
"Hey - you're my husband...did you know that?!"
" Dude...I'm SO glad I married YOU."

It's been two years of:
Getting to know one another
Getting used to sleeping in a bed with another person
Adjusting my sense of humor to actually find Grey humorous :)
Loving and praying for one another

Two years of:
Rummy tournaments
Frozen yogurt runs
Spontaneous trips
Late night slumber parties :)
Movie marathons

Two years of...wedded bliss.  Marriage hasn't always been easy and I know it won't always be easy in the future. 
I am confident though that I picked a dern good one and that makes it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment