Did you know...
*I just ate a foot long sub?
*I was so cold last night without my husband sleeping beside me that I wore a long sleeved shirt, socks, and thick fleece pants WITH an additional comforter?
Did you know...
*It took me 3-4 days to read the first book of the hunger game series and it only took Grey 24 hours?
*I once lied to my professor in grad school claiming to be sick so I could go home...she totally believed me. She was a weird woman. I just didn't want to sit through a pointless 3 hour night class and attendance was mandatory soooooooo I lied and still got credit for that day :) Not very Jesus like, huh?
Did you know...
*Grey has made multiple batches of homemade pasta with 3 different homemade sauces within the past week? (We're trying out our new food processor!)
*Grey surprised me and rented the Hunger Games so we could watch it tonight as a date!
Did you know...
*For our anniversary a couple of weeks ago, Grey bought me a bag of chips? He sure knows the way to my heart :)
*I've got 2 weeks left with my first semester kids!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment