I took a bath yesterday...IT WAS UTTERLY DISAPPOINTING. ;)
Usually I spend a good hour in the bath tub with steamy water, my "beverage of choice", and a book.
Now that I'm pregnant, no steamy water and no "beverage of choice."
Disappointing. I attempted to shave my legs yesterday...got about 85% of them shaved! :) I couldn't reach the other spots!
Plans for the weekend?
Cleaning! I'm starting to do the deep cleaning - vacuuming floors, washing floors, washing rugs etc.
I'd also like to try and make my own Thanksgiving burlap bunting so we'll see how that goes!
What have I been eating since my diet changed? I'm so glad you asked.
For breakfast every morning:
1 1/4 cup cottage cheese
1 whole wheat diabetic waffle
Snack:
Strawberry greek yogurt (frozen) with 24 cocoa dusted almonds
Lunch:
Chicken Salad and 1/2 cup of nuts
OR
Last week I had chicken and veggie stir fry (no rice) with a few stalks of celery and peanut butter
Snack:
Cheese and a Nature's Valley protein bar
Dinner: (This week)
Chicken salad again or 1 cup of chili with lots of sauteed spinach and feta cheese
If I have extra carbs leftover from dinner, I usually have milk or a low carb ice cream bar
Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week! I've got a OB appointment Friday morning and then my diabetes training at lunch time. From Friday on, I've got to start poking my fingers. :(
Hope y'all have a good rest of the week!
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment