Sunday, November 3, 2013

30 weeks!

For comparison, here is the 27 week pic!

And.......(drum roll...)  30 weeks!  James is definitely growing! 

Feeling:  Tired.  My lower back pain is still around.  It's getting really hard to roll from side to side at night.  I'm still sleeping ok for the most part until I have to change sides.  I actually tend to wake Grey up because I'm moaning so much trying to roll over. :)
Weight gain:  Up to 15lbs although I gained nothing this past week.  I'm contributing that to my change in diet.
Cravings:  Everything I can't have (or have unlimited quantities of). Chocolate mainly.  I want chocolate muffins, pumpkin spice bagels, chocolate cheesecake, candy bars, oreos, chocolate chip cookies, christmas cookies, and mac and cheese
James:  According to Baby Center, James is about 16 inches long and weighs 3lbs!
Movement:  I felt hiccups for the first time!!! I think the little guy is also head down.  The hiccups were in the lower part of my abdomen and the strong kicks have been up by my ribs.
Coming up:  I just had my first baby shower thrown by my mom and sisters and it was amazing to have all my friends from college there to love on and support me.  :)  I've got a regular check up this Friday, along with my diabetes training, and then in 2 weeks, I've got a growth scan/ultrasound! :)  We'll get to see our kiddo!!!
70 DAYS OR LESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment