Friday, November 8, 2013

I'm sorry, WHAT?!

What can two (relatively normal - both acting and looking) individuals  produce when they create a living being?


Was Darth Vadar your #1 guess?  The kid is looking up at you. 
WHAT?!  We don't have big noses!  We don't have GINORMOUS lips?! WHO'S KID IS THIS?! 

What about a monkey?  Was that your second guess?  
This kid is not ours.  Maybe he is Jesus incarnate?
I'm a little bit ashamed to admit that I don't find our kid to be beautiful at this point. Yikes.  Momma of the Year award goes to...me!

Other stats:  James currently weighs 3.9lbs and is in the 37th percentile (He's little - maybe that's the reason for the hollowed out face?)
His heart beat was 137.
I still haven't gained any weight in the past two weeks so I'm stuck (currently) at 15lbs.  My blood pressure was good (the 2nd time she took it).  They gave me the packet to pre-register at the hospital and this preggo left it in the ultrasound room.  Next time I guess!  I did finally get my flu shot! Yay!
Seriously - anyone want to claim this kid? ;)
-B

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! He really does look like Darth Vadar in that first picture. I really would like to meet him :)

    ReplyDelete