*I LOVE this cooler weather - can I get an AMEN!?
*Our mantle is decorated for Thanksgiving and it makes me happy. I'll try and take pictures soon.
*Today I had my second baby shower with the church! James is very blessed and got lots of goodies. :) Grey has suggested that since the gifts are for him, we wait until he's big enough so that he can write thank you cards. Thoughts?
*The cats have turned into cuddle worms. As soon as I sit down, one of them always attempts to sit in my lap. Currently, it's Oliver. It's actually pretty cute. They like to lay in my lap and rest their heads on my belly.
*We're going to have a royal dethroning when James is born. I went to let the cats out of their room this morning and found one in the crib and one in the changing pad. Geez.
*I officially have four weeks left until Christmas break and then WHO KNOWS WHEN JAMES IS COMING?! AH!!!!!!!!!! 1 week +2 days until Thanksgiving and then 2 weeks +3 days until Christmas!
*Speaking of...We're officially done (except for Nora) with the Christmas shopping! Yay us!
Ok - 32 weeks!
Feeling: On the "eh" side of good...if that makes any sense. I have good days and bad days. 75% of the time, I feel fine. The other 25%, I've got major pressure, I waddle like a penguin, and I've got cramping (whether that is from my uterus growing or those fake contraction things). My feet are starting to swell at night on a regular basis. It's actually a little bit painful to turn over at night. I'm scared that I'm going to have to start waking Grey up to help me turn over. :) My rings still fit and I've got no stretch marks which amazes me. My poor tummy has never ever been this big.
My blood sugar levels have been good - not a single one over. Even on days when I've not really watched what I've eaten and not exercised, I'm close to my limit but I haven't gone over. I'm still trying to figure out the whole food thing though. I'm constantly hungry in the morning until I've eaten my lunch. My fingers hurt and my pinky finger actually ended up bruising yesterday. :(
Weight gain: I've been at 15lbs for the past 3 weeks and this week, I gained 2lbs. I figured I was due to gain some.
Cravings: Chocolate! I can usually get away with a little bit as my bedtime snack and still have normal fasting levels in the morning
Coming up: I've got an appointment the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and then they'll start seeing me weekly!

No comments:
Post a Comment