Said today: "No m'am, I don't answer to you. I'm the teacher and you're the student. Sorry!"
Grey has some girls that are in l-o-v-e with him. I'm on it - don't you worry. Somebody's gonna get beat. :) Jokes jokes. (I guess...)
Zoolander is definitely in my top 10 movies of all time.
Cheddar Jack Cheez its are in my top 10 snacks of all time.
Grey's microwave at school takes 15+ minutes to heat up something that's been in the fridge.
I've worn my hair down every day so far. Go me.
Grey's fish commited suicide today. Like jumped outta the fish tank and died on my laptop.
Apparently our cats are not into suicidal fish - he was completely whole when we found him.
I was one of a couple of teachers selected by the students to attend a Teacher Cadet play this Wednesday. :)
Whoop! Monday is over!
-B
Monday, August 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment