This weekend was quite wonderful after a very stressful and emotionally draining week.
I:
*Smelled the fall air :)
*Got really excited about football starting NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!
*Watched lots of Friends
*Got to hang out with a pretty special lady :)
*Did my circuit class on Saturday
*Did laundry
*Vacuumed
*Went grocery shopping
*Grey built me a cabinet, pics coming soon
*Spent time with the big JC
*made my own crusty Italian bread
*Made a spaghetti casserole
* Went to a craft club starting up in Spartanburg
Oh yeah.....
*MADE SOME FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What an answered prayer! Have you ever met someone and instantly felt like you've known them for years and they're your best friend ever? It's only happened twice that I know of for me. Well, it happened Friday. I met this precious girl (my age) and we instantly hit it off. So much, that I saw her again today, we talked for an hour, went out to lunch, and made plans to hang out this week. Grey met some dude friends too - truly truly an answered prayer! :) Thanks God!
What's on the agenda coming up?
*Clemson FOOTBALL!!!!!
*Grey is taking his concealed weapon's class
*We'll be starting to help with the youth at our church
*Madison is coming to visit!
*I'll be trying out cool fall recipes like caramel apple cider in the crockpot
*Labor Day weekend (which includes a day off from work)
*Maybe more apple picking?
-B
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment