I've just decided:
1. My classroom will have an "owl" theme. Hooooo wouldn't love that?! ;)
2. Along with canning tomatoes, we will be attempting to make and can our own applesauce.
I'm excited about:
1. Raising Hope and Big Bang Theory beginning their new seasons
2. COLLEGE FOOTBALL. Go Tigers.
3. The 20+ students that I've already taught that I'll have again this year. Guess what? All of them are precious gems. THAT is totally a God wink.
Yesterday I:
1. Realized that my teaching schedule changed without notification from guidance or anyone...and the kids come tomorrow.
2. Cut out some REALLY cute owls for my classroom
3. Swam laps for 30 minutes and only attempted to drown twice...both while trying to freestyle it. Apparently I'm much better at the breast stroke and the back stroke.
4. Got attacked by BOTH cats. Apparently they were really hungry. The aftermath smell of picking apples was too much for them to bear.
5. Figured out that Oliver has kitty dandruff.
Tomorrow I will:
1. Go to school and have a good attitude. Once we begin, we're that much closer to finishing! :)
186 days till summer!!!! :)
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment