Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My last day

On my last day before school starts, I will:

1. Cry.  The crying actually started around 11:30 last night. :(
2. Make cookies
3. Swim laps
4. Cry some more and gently remind myself that I'm so thankful that I have a job
5. Pray for my kids coming into my classroom this year
6. Pray for my sanity.
7. Wait for the Terminix guy to come.
8. Deliver dinner to a woman who broke her foot
9. Cry before bed time and make one more giant plea to Grey that he'll let me go steal a kid so I can stay at home and not have to work...
10. Be thankful that I have a job and an income...


Ahhhhhh.....

Hey Summer,
You were good to me.  I got to go lots of fun places - Florida, Sugar Mountain, Lexington, Nag's Head, and Savannah.  I got to spend good quality time with my hubby and get this - we didn't fight this summer!  I got to do fun things like work on my quilt, sew some clothes, watch Friends and Big Bang Theory, and bake bread.  You will surely be missed.  Without a doubt, you can believe that I'm already counting down those 36 weeks that I'll have until we meet again.  I love you and I'm thankful that I have you!
Until June 15th,
B

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you tomorrow!! I miss you friend!!
    :) Steph P

    ReplyDelete