*We had another house showing on Friday...we're the woman's NUMERO TWO choice. In the words of my positive and uplifting husband, "if you ain't first, you're last." Sigh.
*I told our real estate agent that if he can move us up a notch (ie, put pressure on the woman), I'd bake him cookies. His response? "That's better than money...I'll see what I can do."
*I think our real estate agent is tired of having us as clients.... ;)
*James started crawling on Friday. Half of his body does the traditional crawl and the other half gets dragged.
*James's new favorite thing is to ROLL while having his diaper changed. This results in many NO's and some pops on his hiney. Still we end up with poop on his hands, his feet, his belly, the changing pad, the floor, and mommy. On Saturday, we both ended up taking a trip to the bath tub.
*I'm tired of doing laundry.
*We usually keep a really tight budget but this month, we're writing down everything and posting it in our kitchen so that we're both held more accountable when it comes to spending money.
*I might have ordered a saw from Amazon...I've got my eye on a mirror project...
*Sammi got married this past week!!! WOO HOO!!! #HappilyEvansAfter
*

No comments:
Post a Comment