Tuesday, September 9, 2014

8 months

Holy cow. 8 months?  8 MONTHS!
Woah. Time sure does fly.
Remember when they used to be all STILL-LIKE in pictures?
Sigh. My life is changing. :)  (I don't know why some of the pictures didn't flip...sorry!)
(Frankie was entertaining James in this picture) 















Love this kid!  
James has eaten about every fruit and veggie he can!  He started on cheese 3-4 days ago and loves it!  He's starting to actually chew things instead of letting them dissolve in his mouth.  He's VERY dramatic with his chewing (reminds me of a cow).  
He's developed a war cry (high pitched yelling) and he's recently started growling at people. (I'm blaming the crazy on Grey).  We're still getting up 1-2 times a night for feedings.  James is starting to get very frustrated that he can't move anywhere and this has resulted in him just wanting to stand where ever he is.  He'll actually take a few steps if he's holding on to your fingers.  I'm convinced that he's just going to completely skip the crawling stage and go straight to walking. He's a happy healthy boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment