Friday, September 5, 2014

Frugal Friday!

Frugal Friday is in honor of KPS!!!!!
Inspired by this post!

Brand New dart board found at Goodwill for $6!
 Brooks Brother shirt found at Salvation Army for $4!
And last but certainly not least, JESUS! 
James and I were taking a walk in our neighborhood this morning when we happened upon someone's trash that had just moved in.  Inspired by my friend KPS, I parked the stroller by their trashcan and eyeballed their stuff.  I saw this HUGE picture and knew I had to take it.  The actual picture is damaged (sorry Jesus) but I figured the frame was worth it alone!  So....I took it and carried it in one hand while pushing James in the stroller with the other hand.  I am so proud of myself!  (My foot is in the picture to try and show you how big it is.)




No comments:

Post a Comment