I don't understand going 15-20 mph under the speed limit.
I don't understand taking a quiz for 20 minutes and then having the audacity to ask if you can finish it the next day...when there is still over an hour in class left.
I don't understand how -1+45=17.
I don't understand how 1/2 and 1/7 are the same thing.
I don't understand how -2 and 2 are both positive.
I don't understand how putting your head down on your desk and refusing to take a quiz punishes me, the teacher.
I don't understand coming to school and refusing to work. Couldn't you get a lot more done at home?
I don't understand punching a kid over,"you talk a lot of smack"
I don't understand drama filled teenage girls.
I don't understand joking around with a twisted mean sense of humor.
Eck.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment