Today was the Reedy River Run, 5k and 10k. Grey and I both decided to just do the 5k. Hillcrest had about 40 teachers sign up to either run or walk it and it was a really fun opportunity to do some "outside of school" bonding. Anywho, sorry to disappoint, but we totally forgot to take before and after pictures.
Grey ran it with the intention of just running. He didn't really train beforehand and once he got there, he saw one of his good camp friends and decided to run with him.
I have been training for the cooper river (which we can no longer run due to Boston) and so having run all my 3 mile runs in right at under 30 minutes, I decided that I was going to try and set a record.
Yours truly did! A personal best! 3.1 miles in UNDER 28 minutes. Get it B. And....I beat Grey. :)
Happy Saturday!
-B
Saturday, March 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment