I ran 4.5 miles yesterday WITHOUT stopping. Go me.
Ok -Now that summer is (EK!) fastly approaching, I've decided that it's time to start thinking about what I want to accomplish during the summer. I don't have my complete set of goals, but I've got a few. I figured that I would share and if you'd like to add any, I'd consider your suggestions. :) I'll give you an updated and final list probably in a month or so.
1. Keep running and exercising during the week (amount still to be determined)
2. Put at least 1 casserole per week into our deep freezer for during the school year when I'm just too tired to cook anything.
3. Complete at least 1 project per week off of my pinterest list - whether that be a craft or a recipe.
4. CLEAN the house. like. really.
Suggestions?
Friday, March 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment