Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crafts

I've been in the crafty mood lately.


This one is upside down...sorry bout that


This is a bookshelf.

See how damaged it is? It's pretty yucky all over. I've had it for a while.

The new paint color!

While we were painting, I saw a paint blob fly off the brush and go back behind me. I called Grey over and we searched up and down for a good five minutes to try and find the bright blob of red paint. You know where we found it 3-4 hours later?


On my day off, I spent about 5ish hours cutting material, in order to make a quilt for our bed! We've decided to do a navy blue-yellow theme.

I'm planning on doing blocks like this - I have over 45 (4x4 put together) to sew and then I'm planning on doing strips between each of the blocks.


And, here's an update on the baby blanket. Turns out it's way too long - like it could legitly be a blanket for the couch. Whoops. Guess the next James baby will get to grow into it!

I'll keep y'all updated!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment