Monday, May 2, 2011

Oh Grey part 2 with some extras :)

Due to my college past, I made a vow that whoever I dated/married from then on out, had to be able to out eat me. I can easily eat 2 hamburgers or three hotdogs...easily. Whether you're cheering me on or calling me a glutton, it's who I am. I eat a tremendous amount.

I remember one particular time in college...it was last year...ahhhh the memories...when my parents grilled us a rack of ribs. I took it back up to Clemson excited that I was going to be able to put something exciting on the dinner table that night for Grey! Now I'm not a big fan of ribs, so I didn't mind when this next event occured, but...it was then that I knew I had a winner.
Grey served me a very lovely portion of 2 ribs (they were big and remember, I don't really like them) and then he proceeded to put the entire rest of the RACK on his plate. Yep. He DOWNED them. The man loves to eat. I was sold.

Tonight, I was reminded of that situation. I made a crab stuffed manicotti for dinner. It made 6 manicotti roll things, so not a tremendous amount, but I was still hoping for leftovers. I wasn't hungry since I had downed about 7 huge homemade meatballs before dinner, so I took one and then fixed a fresh (from our garden) salad with goodies. My husband proceeded to pile the other five on his plate and devour them. I just sat there and watched. :) I certainly got what I asked for! I LOVE IT! :)

Click on this one to make it bigger. See the spots? It's a male black widow...EW!


Our strawberries are coming in!


This is either a banana pepper or a jalapeno...but it's our first!


Date night!


The broccoli is getting bigger...


Happy Monday!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment