Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

So I must say that 2010 was a big year.
-Graduated with a master's degree
-Got engaged
-GOT MARRIED!!!
-Got my first job teaching
-Moved to Chapel Hill(for a month), Greenville, and Spartanburg
-Got two precious kitties
-Bought a house
-Got a flu shot
........

You know what Grey and I prayed that 2011 would bring?
-A 2nd year teaching contract
-No kids :) (we're not financially stable yet)

But seriously. I am completely humbled at where the Lord has brought me in a year. I've been blessed to be surrounded by amazing friends, sisters, brothers, parents, and a husband. The Lord has proved faithful time and time again to show me how he is working in their lives. He sends me God winks in the ability to see them grow. It's absolutely amazing being in this very place that He has me.

So here's to 2011! I can't wait to see what He has in store! Who knows...maybe Jenny will officially get a blog or mom will get her knee fixed from dancing to Soulja Boy and maybe I can convince Grey to get another kitty. :)

Happy New Year!
Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment