Thursday, January 13, 2011

Grey's REALLY important post :)

Hello avid readers of Becky's Blog,

As the title of this post suggests this is Becky's loving husband Grey posting, therefore she is unresponsible for any misinformation presented here. So without further a-do I present my important scientific discovery.

I have discovered how to save your aquarium fish from death and disease!

Before I continue I would like to take a moment to honor all the fish that were lost in discovering this cure. Thank you.

As you may or may not know I am a semi-avid aquariumist. In the course of keeping aquariums I have encountered many sick fish and none of them have ever survived their various treatments. These treatments range from seperate hospital tanks to actual medicines and all have been inefective until today! Let me set the scene for this miraculous cure.

This morning I noticed that one of my angel fish was dying. He (or maybe she, there is no way to tell until they do the baby thing) was laying sideways on the bottom of the tank. I told myself "Oh well, he's dying and they never recover, I'll just buy a new fish." So after I lovingly braved the southern snow storm so that may wonderful wife could get 75% off Hallmark ornaments and $8.32 for a new fish, we returned home to find my dead fish swimming around perfectly fine. So as you can see the cure is quit simple. Completely give up hope on the sick recovering, show them that they are already replaced, and they will find the strength to survive. In honor of the three full seasons of the Office that we have watched during snow days, I will call this the Dwight K. Schrute cure for aquatic species. (*note the aquatic part, I in no way guarantee this works for people)

My wife is now convinced that I trained my fish to play dead so that I could trick her into getting a new fish, which is completely untrue. Angelfish can not be trained and are in no way related to opossums.

P.S. the title of this blog is a lie, and most of you have tasted her cooking. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I personally have found this works in science also. Completely give up on one protocol ever working, order the stuff for a different protocol, try the old protocol one last time out of total desperation while you are waiting for the ordered stuff to come in...PRESTO! :)

    ReplyDelete