Monday, December 27, 2010

Things learned from 1 week of marriage!

1)A spa brings out Grey's inner feminine world. This "inner feminine world" is very small indeed, but it has most definitely been brought out already.
2)It is perfectly fine to lay in a bed and read for hours on your honeymoon. It's whatever makes us happy, right?
3)Hotels make 50% of their profit from offering movies in hotel rooms. Even the movies offered (like Letters to Juliet) that were over a year old were still 15 bucks. Forget movie night.
4)Grey has no reservations about waking up, getting about 2 inches from my face, and talking to me. He CLEARLY has not smelled his own morning breath. :) After the first time, I usually just covered his mouth and pointed towards the bathroom. I'm such a loving wife, aren't I?
5)I've heard from so many people that my wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of my life. While it is true that on our wedding day, I was THRILLED to be marrying Grey - I was so excited and giddy, this was not the happiest day of my life. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but if this was the happiest day of my life, then what do I have to look forward to when this day ends? If this is the happiest day of my life then when it's over, it's over.
To me, it was not about the wedding or even the wedding day. It was about the life together that Grey and I were about to embark on. Even after the wedding was over, I was SO excited that I got to begin my life with my husband. I'm STILL giddy over the fact that I never have to leave him again and that we can truly live life together! :) How exciting!

Yay for marriage!
-B LANCASTER :)
Don't you love it?!

1 comment: