I am so blessed to have two beautiful sisters who offer up their wisdom. There are not enough words in the world to describe how blessed I feel on a daily basis to be able to call them mine. I LOVE hanging out with them, spending time with them, laughing with them, fartin around with them...every moment is just wonderful! I LOVE how even though we're 2 and 4 hours apart, I don't feel it at all. I LOVE how as a new bride to be, they're willing to answer all my "I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone else" questions. I LOVE how they're so generous and servant like. I LOVE how when I'm having the most horrible day, they still make me smile. I love love love them.
Kristi and Jen, thank you for putting up with my sassy butt since I'm the youngest one! :)
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We love you too kiddo!
ReplyDelete