Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Countdown!

Things to do before I get married (both practical and not) in 37 days!
1)Get wedding rings
2)Find a rehearsal dress (I'm hoping for a sweater dress and boots look...any suggestions?)
3)Find a sub for the Thursday and Friday before
4)Finish round two of the entire Friends series (Currently, Rachel has a bun in her oven)
5)Have a total pig out session and finally order a pizza at 3am like I've always wanted to. Any takers? (You'll have to convince me to stay up that late though)
6)Get a marriage licence
7)I'd REAAAAAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYY like another tattoo (something tee-tiny on my ankle)
8)Take a bubble bath (I haven't had the chance to take one since this summer)

Any you think I should add?

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to propose the addition of "Girl's Weekend" as #1 on the list and moving original items 2,4,5 and 7 under this new item. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got #8 covered. Check your mail in a week or two kiddo. Love you! OH yeah, and can you email me your address AGAIN? :)

    ReplyDelete