I like to watch!
1 The movie "Elf"
2 "Home Alone"
3 my students groan when I annouce they're taking a pop quiz :)
4 NORA!
5 Nora smiling
6 Nora bouncing herself up and down while someone is holding her
7 Nora lunging towards a spoon filled with greenbeans
8 kittens playing
9 Clemson winning
10 SNOW!
11 the weather station announcing that school is out due to snow!
12 christmas lights twinkling
13 donuts being made
14 Friends (the tv show)
15 Kids sitting on Santa's lap
16 gingerbread houses being decorated
17 weddings
18 I LOVE people watching
19 Glee
20 Christmas Eve Services
21my stomach expanding after dinner so much that I could easily pass as 4 months pregnant
22 Cookies baking
23 Kim Possible
24 "Wicked" - the play
25 the leaves changing colors
26 bonfires!
27 The office
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Elf is on twice in a row tonight on tv!
ReplyDeleteYay for Nora making the list 3 times! Wooooohooooo!
ReplyDelete