Tuesday, May 24, 2016

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today was Memorial Day Weekend.
One year ago today, I had a suspicious feeling that something was "off" with my body.
 One year ago today, I took a pregnancy test a few days early.
One year ago today, It came back positive.
 One year ago today, my life changed. 
 Truthfully, I think back on this past year a lot. The emotions, the "missed" job opportunity, the growing belly, the fearfullness of what it meant to have two kids two years apart... I spent a lot of that year filled with anxiety and worry.
 Now? I could not be more thankful at how my life has turned out. Thanks be to God for being in control and planning my life better then I could ever imagine!
 Your bald head, your beautiful blue eyes, your chubby thighs
 Your gorgeous smile, your luscious cheeks, your sweet round belly
  Emmie Lyn, you are forever mine and I am so glad!
PS - this is my, "Holy Crap. This baby is a girl" face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment