1. I found James on all fours this morning in his crib. It's officially time to move the mattress down a notch.
2. I have a slight obsession with One Direction.
3. I'm working my way through all the seasons of the Office while James naps. I'm currently on season 5.
4. I have $200.00 worth of books for James in my amazon shopping cart.
5. I had a dream that I found out I was pregnant at 20 weeks.
Scared. The. Living. Daylights. Outta. Me.
6. I've made Grey promise that we won't have another kid until I've slept through the night for at least a year.
7. Did I really make that above promise? Wasn't I originally saying that I was DONE-ZO having kids?
8. I'm trying to convince Grey that adoption (with a kid that's already sleeping through the night) is the way to go.
9. Have you ever tried Ragin' Ranch potato chips by Herrs? They're DA BOMB DOT COM. Seriously. I had a bad day the other day and Grey and I went out and got a bag...I'm not ashamed to admit that I ate the entire bag within 12 hours. They're unstoppable good.
10. Can I buy you some Ragin' Ranch Potato Chips? I'll ship 'em to your house for free!
11. No house showings since June. Sigh.
Love y'all - Thanks for reading.
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment