Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Letters

**Warning** Some pictures may be too "real" for certain eyes...  

Dear Mom,
I'm sorry I didn't want to nurse on both sides but why must you do that pumping thing and throw the milk away?  That stuff is VALUABLE.
 Can I also ask? What is this bed of Heaven that I'm currently laying on?  Why have you withheld this from me?  I LAY ON A BED OF NOTHING. And you guys lay on this comfy thing?  Not. Fair.
 Really, can I have it? Please?  I've drooled all over it already so technically it's mine. Just go ahead and place it in my crib. Thanks again!
Love, James

Dear Home Owner,
Was the extra dose of bleach sprayed on me really necessary?  The Terminix guy came yesterday and wiped me out. 
Sincerely,
Ms. Black
 Dear Ms. Black,
Yes. Yes it was necessary.  Thanks for asking.
-B

Dear James,
Mommy and Daddy just love your naked butt.  We think it's the cutest thing ever.  Please don't crawl any time soon.  Mommy isn't ready to chase you all over the house.
James, really. Please don't crawl soon. MOMMY IS NOT READY FOR THIS!  I haven't baby proofed the house!  

 Have you whizzed on the bed yet?  Let's hope not. 
 Don't get used to this comfy bed kiddo. You don't get anything like this for a couple of years.
We love you bunches James!!
Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment