Saturday, September 28, 2013

Questions/Comments from my students

"How often do you pee?"
"Can I touch it?"
"Why do you have to pee all the time?"
"Aren't you supposed to be swollen?"
"I think your belly grew over night."
"You're gonna be fat soon."

"WOAH! I just saw your belly move!"
"How do you eat if the kid is in your stomach?" (from an honor's child)
"Do you ever want to eat dirt?"
"You're going to be out for 6 weeks?!  NO!  Who is going to entertain us?"

Said from me as I shove grapes into my mouth:  HEY ***!  Quit eating in my class!
Kid (said with a smile):  Did you really just tell me to quit eating as you're eating?
Me:  When you start growing something, we'll talk.

Sigh. It's never boring!
James is looking a little pointed this morning...sorry it's a little blurry!  Tomorrow, 25 weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment