Sunday, September 22, 2013

24 weeks!

Feeling:  Good!  Starting to get some minor headaches and some lower back pain but overall, I can't complain!
Weight:  Up 9lbs
Cravings:  Anything chocolate - I've started putting chocolate chips in my oatmeal in the morning so that it melts into a chocolately goodness.  You know those Chips Ahoy cookies with the rainbow candies?  I WANT  THEM.  Chocolate milk?  It's amazing.  Do I go into my principal's office EVERY DAY and raid his chocolate stash?  Absolutely. 
What do I miss:  Running and sleeping on my tummy.  Sometimes I try to sleep on my side far enough so that I get the feeling of sleeping on my tummy and the little stinker kicks and punches so hard that I can only make it for about a minute. 
Movement:  All the glorious time. :)  Grey felt James for the first time yesterday!  He was super excited.  Every time he's tried before, James has stiffened up and not. moved. a. muscle.
I kept telling G-dawg that I could actually see movement so he should be able to feel it and eventually, we had success!
James:  He currently is about a foot long and gained approximately (according to the Baby Center people) 1/4 of a lb last week.  My uterus?  Get a load of this - it's up PAST my belly button and is about the size of a soccer ball.
Coming up:  Our 24 week appointment is Wednesday.  After that, our next appointment is my gestational diabetes test.  We started putting together the nursery yesterday and I hope to post pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment