Sunday, September 8, 2013

Baking, A surprise, and 22 weeks!

Pumpkin Bread, requested by Grey
When he tried it, his exact words were, "Well Reba, you haven't lost your touch yet."  :)

 Healthy Cooking Pumpkin Spice Bagels - I JUST tried my first one and I must say, with honey nut cream cheese, oh my gosh!  I'm so glad I doubled the recipe! 

James got his first surprise in the mail!!!!!

WE LOVED IT!  We're so excited for him to wear it!  Thanks Suits fam!!!!

 Ok - no, this isn't my 22 week picture.  This is my 11 week pic.  I seriously thought I was showing like crazy and EVERYONE was going to be able to tell.  Ahem.  

Enter 11 more weeks later:  22 weeks today!
Feeling:  Still good!  I'm a tad bit more worn out now that school has started, but I still race around on the weekends doing anything and everything.
Weight: Up 7-8 lbs
Cravings:  Right now, BBQ!  I have never ever wanted bbq and I'm actually refusing to allow myself any.  Grey would go HOG WILD if he knew I wanted bbq. :)  I CAN'T let him know this tiny secret. :)
What do I miss: Being able to run.  I've really wanted to run again this week and I can't with the way my body reacts. :(
Movement:  YES!  ALL THE TIME!  I love it. Love love love it!  Grey still can't feel anything yet although I think that's about to change!
Coming up:  In two weeks, we're going to register and start getting James' room ready.  I've also got my last every-four-week appointment and then they start seeing me sooner!  EK!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment