*6 weeks of summer is not enough. I start tomorrow.
*Momma's meatloaf in the crockpot all day is TO DIE FOR. So tender and juicy. Yum. I alone ate 1/4 of it at dinner.
*It is NOT appropriate to tell a preggo woman that she's gained weight and her face has rounded out. 2-3 lbs people. TWO OR THREE POUNDS!
*It is the coolest feeling ever to start to feel your kiddo kick and punch you. As I'm sitting here, I've either got tons of gas bubbles popping in my tummy or Baby Lanc is also enjoying that meatloaf :)
*Your chest can stay the same size during pregnancy and then in a matter of 1 1/2 weeks, expand so much that you HAVE to go out and buy all new bras.
*My favorites on So You Think You Can Dance? Fikshun, Aaron, Amy, and Jasmine
*I've decided that I can't/should not run anymore during this pregnancy. I've tried to run twice (both walking for a minute and then running for a minute) and both times, I've had such intense lower abdomen pain for the rest of the day that I've been hunched over at times. Low impact for me from now on...
*The scary thing about the above statement? I read a bunch of baby momma blogs saying that they all had the same pain but it didn't happen for them until around 25+ weeks. Our kiddo must be either be big or positioned weird.
*I've been informed that multiple classes of mine will have 34-35 students each. What happened to the days of 24 kids in a class? What happened to "students need more one-on-one attention?" How in the world is ONE person supposed to impact, teach, and answer all the questions of 35 students in 45 minutes?!
Esh.
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Becky, the expanding boobs thing is amazing isn't it? I kept wondering if they could possibly get any bigger!
ReplyDelete