Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Random updates

*My jeans shrunk 4 inches in the dryer.  WHAT THE HECK!?  They're literally capris now. I don't need no stinkin capris!

*Today I crafted and watched Harry Potter. :)

*Today, I cooked cheese and bacon omelets with a side of both bacon and sausage for dinner...I need my sodium kids ;)   (The eggs are half whole and half only egg whites, DON'T TELL GREY!)  During my cooking time, I managed to set off 3 of our smoke alarms and could not get them to shut off.  Thankfully they cut themselves off after about 2 minutes.

*Oh Des. Go girl for picking Chris!  I was team Brooks all the way but obviously he couldn't handle you.

*Grey has TWO days before he goes back to school.  It's coming all too quickly...

*I've gotten in a really bad habit of doing all the laundry in one day, but I fail to pull it out of the dryer for at least a week.  Usually, I end up re-drying the clothes to get the wrinkles out.  You'd think I'd learn to NOT double my workload.

For the next two weeks, our menu will consist of:
Grilled Chicken Salads for lunches
Crockpot Chicken Enchiladas
Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing
Crockpot Meatloaf and potatoes
Greek Porkchops with salads
Reeses No Bake Fudge Bars
Yummy....

Game day is coming to Clemson - Hoo Rah!

No comments:

Post a Comment