Monday, August 26, 2013

20 weeks update!

Hello halfway point!  Here are pictures from today's ultrasound:  Kiddo sucking it's thumb in pic #1 and kiddo's foot (!) in the second one.

At today's appointment:
*Heartbeat at 160
*Baby's weight is in the 48th percentile (12oz - see the ribs in the first picture?  I've got a bony kid)  Grey looked at me and said, "YOU NEED TO EAT MORE!"  :)
*I saw two different technicians since I had to go to two different locations today and at both, they talked about how much our kiddo was moving.  The first ultrasound lady actually had trouble getting measurements because Baby Lanc would not stop wiggling.  The second lady at the OBGYN had trouble hearing an accurate heart rate because the kid was bouncing around so much. :)
*The doctor said that everything looks good - apparently our kiddo has a small calcium deposit near it's heart but the doctor assured us that it's little and it doesn't look like it's evident of anything else.

**Grey and I did ask the technician (which we loved!!) to not tell us the sex of the baby and she did a really good job the whole time of referring to our kid as "It" or "The Baby" but RIGHT after she looked to see which it was, we think we might have heard a slip up.  We either heard he/she (NOT TELLING YET!) or it's but Grey and I both heard it and talked about it afterwards.  Come Thursday we shall see!! 




20 weeks!

Feeling: Good!!!!! I have tons of energy, I'm starving ALL THE TIME, and I crash at 9:00pm every stinkin night.
Weight: Up 6-7 lbs
Cravings:  Special K Chocolate Delight Cereal
Sleep:  Pretty good.  Last night I woke up a lot due to tons of movement.
What do I miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach, not getting out of breath easily
Maternity Clothes:  Most definitely.  I tried to put on my old jean capris (with the zippered part wide open) and was so uncomfortable that I made it about an hour in them
Coming up: Gender Reveal Party on Thursday night!!!

Thanks for staying up to date with us!


1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see pictures of the BIG REVEAL!! this is so exciting and you are so cute prego! and your school kids are so confused about basic biology that it makes me laugh and want to cry. miss you friend!
    -steph P

    ReplyDelete