*Completed week 8 out of 12 for my half marathon (it's getting close!)
*Ran 10 miles on Saturday and then nursed myself back to health for the rest of the weekend :)
*There is quite the stomach virus going around Hillcrest - kids are projectile vomiting left and right. I've heard/seen 4 kids in the past 2 days
*Went to the trainer about a possible stress fracture in my foot today...she just laughed at me
*I've been sewing my own infinity scarves. I'll have to post pictures
*Grey and I found a ballin' deal on Living Social - an hour long massage with a 30 minute foot treatment for $55. We totally bought 2 and are planning on using them during spring break
*We went and saw Identity Thief. TOTALLY HILARIOUS but the language was a tad rough. Go see it - it was way worth it
*I haven't been sleeping well...Grey has been the cause of it. Between grinding his teeth, rolling over really hard, licking my elbow in the middle of the night (twice), farting on my leg so loudly that I wake up (twice), and snoring/sniffling, it's been rough. I feel like I'm a walking zombie
Happy Tuesday. :)
-B
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment