Crafts from last weekend:
I went to Walmart today for my weekly grocery shopping. Walmart never ceases to amaze me. The produce is horrible, my shopping cart always gets stolen, I get blamed for selling random women gift cards and get pulled aside by the store manager....you never know what you're going to get into when you go.
Today, within 10 minutes of my trip, I pass by two older women (40ish) to go in front of their cart to take some chicken broth (that they're BLOCKING) and the one woman looks at me and then looks at her friends and says, "You better watch your purse."
WHAT?! Do I look like a purse snatcher?! So offended.
Near the last 10 minutes, I was standing in one of the 3 open lines on their busiest day...Anywho. The couple in front of me was maybe in their 60's. They were pulling off the whole "Duck Dynasty" theme (long beards, full camo). The man in front was being a gentleman and was in the middle of unloading the entire cart when he picked up some lingerie that was in their cart. As he put in on the grocery belt, he got the biggest smile on his face and just giggled.
:)
Thanks Walmart for another eventful trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment