*Is the day before Election Day
*I slept for 11 hours
*I had a kid have one of the worst bloody noses yet...blood dripping out of his hand, all over his papers...ek.
*I had a bee fly into my classroom and thus had multiple students screaming every second and standing on top of desks. I finally whacked him with a poster.
*Grey and I decided that we're going to do our own Thanksgiving dinner the Wednesday before. The only problem with this is that we're completely divided on the main meat.
Grey wants turkey.
I want ham.
Solution? Buy all of our groceries at Ingles until Thanksgiving and earn enough turkey points to get a free turkey. Then we will buy a ham. :)
Happy Election day tomorrow. Go vote. People have fought and died for your freedom to vote. So do it.
:)
-B
Monday, November 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment