Date night was supposed to include Batman Begins and Icees.
Grey and I spent an hour traveling around Spartanburg looking for icees. :(
We even called Kristi and Dan and had them download the Icee app to tell us where the closest one was.
We went to Burger King, Spinx, the mall, and Sam's. Either:
1. The flavors that we wanted weren't available (cherry and blue raspberry)
2. The flavors that we wanted weren't working (cherry and blue raspberry)
3. Every dang place, including the drink place inside Target, apparently closes at 9 and we were on our adventure from 8:45-9:45.
We finally went back to Spinx to try one of their frozen slushies. Mine was blue raspberry. It poured straight liquid from the spout. I took my cup up to the front and told them that even though the machine said that it was working, it wasn't. The lady at the front said, "Oh no! It's supposed to be fluffy." I agreed and kindly told her to look in my cup at all the watery liquid. She looked at it and said, "no, that looks right, it's fluffy."
Um no ma'dam. It's not. Straight up liquid. Watch me swirl it around in the cup.
I left VERY disappointed with my blue "slush".
ALSO today, I tried to make an appointment for noon. The woman asked me 4 different times, what time I wanted. I responded each time, more emphatically than the last that I wanted NOON. Finally on the 5th time, she said rather emphatically herself, "What time do you want?! 9:30? 11:30? 12? 12:30?"
I then realized that she didn't know that noon was 12 so I just said 12 and left. Geez.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment