Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yesterday

1. I had a woman stop me in the parking lot of CVS and ask me to make her a purse.
2. The same woman asked me if I would tutor her kids in math AFTER I had refused #1 because I was too busy
3. Apparently she didn't understand that I'm way busy
4. Grey absolutely will not drink milk from the carton if the expiration date has come and gone...even if it still smells good.
5. I opened up the fridge yesterday morning after Grey had left to see TWO cartons of milk open. I buy a new one every week on Saturday and it just so happens that we hadn't finished this week's yet. The date on the new one was Feb 5. So the question...did Grey just miss the old milk jug and open up the new one or did he purposely leave the expired guy in there and open up the new one?!

No comments:

Post a Comment