Dear Mrs. Lancaster,
Happy 25th birthday!! By the time I give this to you it will be a late happy birthday. I hope you spent your birthday with your loved ones and that they gave you lots of presents! I hope you got to spend the day doing all the things you love! I bet you are proud of so many things at such an early time in your life. Not many people can say they've gone to a great college, are in a loving marriage, and do what they love for a living at 25! You are not lucky, you are blessed. I realized that with God by a person's side, hardwork, and perserverence, there are few limits to what can be accomplished. For example, I am #___ in my class of ____ students! I made it into the _______ and insiders tell me that I've been accepted into ______ for next year. And you, you are married to somebody who loves you and you love back. If you keep God in the center of your marriage, it will be stronger and smoother than most couples. This sounds a little corney (haha, I know that's our kind of humor!!) but when it's time for me to settle down (with a sexy and very lucky man...not just anyone is going to be getting with me ;)) I want to be like you...Not that I'm going to copy your life or anything, but I want to be like you in the sense that I do things right. I want to find a guy that respects me, and when he marrys me, I want to base that relationship in what God wants for us. You've inspired me to be me...haha. I used to feel like I was either shy, sweet, quiet, and "good" or loud spontaneous, crazy and "bad." Thanks to you, I see that it IS possible to be what I was and what I want to be. A strong, tough, funny, spontaneous, outoing, caring person who still follows God's word! Enough about me. I hope that even when you're older (as in 40-50), you still have the youthful and young energy you used to teach us much more than Geometry. Next year I am SO helping you beat _____ in the canned food drive! I miss you Mrs. Lancaster! Take care and never change!
:)
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment