First, here are random pictures from the Superbowl over at Krist and Dan's
Oliver dressed up:
Amazing cupcakes - courtesy of Pinterest - Death by Chocolate Oreo cupcakes
The Whiteheads did a little chalk decorating. :)
1-A (Not really under the superbowl heading) I made a purse for Nora
2nd - Valentine's Day
Would you care to know that Hillcrest delivered singing valentine grams on Tuesday? The kids paid for them and with their message came a hand picked song and a homemade cupcake. Three of them were delivered to my classroom and would you care to know how many I received?! TWO! :) I totally beat out all my kids. :) Woo hoo!!!!
I also got a very awkward gift from one of my male students....
3rd - THIS WEEKEND!
Ok - so the story goes that Grey has known that wrestling will take all priority of this weekend since the season started. It's always killed me since my birthday is usually spent alone because of this fact. So this year, Kristi, Dan, mom, dad, and I decided that we were going to get together and have fun without ole Grey.
Since our bank accounts got hacked into on Thursday, my original plans of, "I'll just head straight over from school to Clemson" got turned into, "I'll have to drive to Spartanburg and go to the bank first AND THEN drive all the way to Clemson."
Esh. I got home on Friday and Grey was there waiting to take me to the bank since he had all the information. He casually asked (as I'm peeing mind you - sorry for that bit of info) if I had packed for Kristi and Dan's yet and I answered no because I was waiting until after the bank. He then replied with, "well maybe you should pack for Asheville instead."
Scuse?! Yes. That's right - my husband rocks. He got the weekend off from the tournament THURSDAY night and booked us a stay at a bed and breakfast located in the center of Asheville for Friday night. I was so excited. Like pee in your pants excited. (Good thing I had already peed, right?!)
So here are pics from our trip!
4th - we have seeds! We've planted beans, broccoli, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, pablano peppers, squash, zucchini, watermelon, carrots, onions, spinach, lettuce (plus a few that I've forgotten). We still have to plant garlic, potatoes, roma tomatoes, and lima beans. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment