*We made cinnamon roll waffles - they are TO DIE FOR! They're absolutely horrible for you - seriously. You take cinnamon rolls in the cans (like Pillsbury) and you pop 4 of them in the waffle iron and after 2-3 minutes, BAM! Pour icing all over them and you've got a sugar heart attack waiting to happen.
*I had my first, "I know how bad my child can be, please accept this Christmas gift as a token of my appreciation" gift. Sorry, no pictures. I'll take some when we take our gift card to good ole California Dreaming! :)
*This time last year...I was at home...GETTING READY TO GET HITCHED! :) More on that to come later.
*I'm still working on my Christmas stockings.
*Frankie (see above) hates Grey's 3 foot tall Christmas tree. Seriously - she has dragged it all over our kitchen floor, eaten the hand made ribbon, and beaten and rolled 3 out of the 12 ornaments. I found one all the way in our bathroom the other day. Oliver has managed to pluck one gold ornament off the tree but surprisingly, Frankie's ornaments have all been green. Hmmmmm
*One more day of school - today was yucky. I sometimes wish I could post the bad/trying times at school when I literally get on my knees and cry out to Jesus so you would know how you could be praying for me alas, I can't. Anywho, one more day - I can do it.
Thanks for reading,
B

ENJOY your break from school. LORD willing, you survived your last day!!! If we don't see you on Saturday, or Dan sees you tonight, we wanted to wish you two a joy-filled Christmas and a Joyous New Year. Keep your eyes firmly fixed on the Author and Perfecter of our faith in the midst of the busyness of life. See you in 2012.
ReplyDelete