Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in a nutshell

Ok - so 2010 was a big year...marriage, house, niece, job...big things.

Did 2011 match up? Uh....not really. :) But we discovered our own things to make it special!

1. I experienced what it was like to have the summers off while teaching.
2. The James family went on their first vacation in about 15 years.
3. I repeated only 3 dinner items, all the rest were brand new, never repeated. I'm just that awesome.
4. We joined a small group
5. We've decided to move to Clemson soon
6. We discovered that Raising Hope and the New Girl are our new favorite shows
7. We made it through our first year of marriage (Grey says that that is the main thing)
8. Sarah Addison Allen came out with a new book - The Peach Keeper. She's my favorite author
9. I got my first pair of Tom's!!!
10. Ah yes...I added a little somethin' somethin' to my tattoo...
On to 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment