I got up, ate breakfast, went grocery shopping and to Kohls, came home, put laundry in, and dusted, and then...almost peed in my pants.
I was in the middle of doing laundry. I took the dark load out of the washer and put it into the dryer and was working on putting the lights into the washing machine when I noticed something dark on the bathroom floor (the bathroom is right beside our laundry room).
Thinking it was a fuzz ball since we have two cats and we're convinced that they have some hair loss disease which causes them to lose hair at a ginormous rate, I picked it up.
I IMMEDIATELY dropped it when I noticed it was not soft and squishy.
Any idea friends? (As I write this, I'm still shaking and antsy)
It was a SPIDER. Gross. A spider about the size of a NICKEL all curled up. Freaked out yet?!
I turned on the light and what did I notice?!
IT WAS BLACK WITH A RED HOUR GLASS ON IT'S BELLY
(Sorry for the bad quality)
Yep. SEVERLY traumatized.
We're having the house sprayed. That's the third one we've found since December. Gross gross gross gross gross.

Yikes!! Glad you were not bit! Hope you are recovering on that front and from earlier this week. Hope we get to talk on Sunday. Missing conversations with you. If you are off to Clemson tomorrow. Have fun!!!
ReplyDelete